Click here to watch and listen to the recorded webinar.
Join us for an interactive webinar on how to best transition your child with severe epilepsy from school to community, from pediatric care to adult care. Questions and concerns from the audience were addressed by a panel of experts.
Panelists for this presentation include:
- Moderator, Dr. Joe Sirven, PAB Chair of the Epilepsy Foundation
- Peter Camfield, M.D., Professor Emeritus, Department of Pediatrics, Dalhousie University
- Leslie Seid Margolis, Epilepsy Foundation National Board member and a managing attorney at the Maryland Disability Law Center in Baltimore, MD
When: Wednesday, April 18 at 3PM
Topics for this presentation will include detailed information such as:
- Managing and dealing with the increase of seizures during this period
- Incorporating a positive behavioral plan for your teenager, with or without an IEP
- Transitioning from pediatric doctor to adult neurologist to best deal with the new hormonal challenges
- New resources for parents from increased technology in management tools to support groups.
- Click here to check out Minute by Minute: A documentary about living with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS)
- Click here for the Transitioning Children with LGS (Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome) and Severe Epilepsy from School to Community Webinar
- Click here for Care for Children with Lennox-Gastaut and related disorder PPT