Epilepsy Foundation membership provides an opportunity to become apart a community passionate about changing the world epilepsy and committed to changing the social impact of the condition.
SIGN-UP TODAY & GET
- A subscription to the Epilepsy Foundation's digital quarterly magazine, epilepsyUSA- a leading source of news and up-to-the-minute information about epilepsy
- A 10% discount when you shop at our online store
- , a safe place that allows members to organize, store, manage and monitor the care provided for individuals living with epilepsy
- Access to key information in our monthly e-Newsletter
- Member surveys, the ability to share your views and ideas that help shape the epilepsy network
- Participation in quarterly "Ask the Experts" sessions comprised of a resource network of professionals providing advice, information and recommendations on self-management
- First selection of volunteer opportunities within the Epilepsy Foundation network
- First access to special events hosted by the Epilepsy Foundation
- Early access to cutting edge news and information on epilepsy
The Institute of Medicine, Epilepsy Across the Spectrum: Promoting Health and Understanding, with recommendations on priorities in public health, healthcare and human services, and health literacy and public awareness for the epilepsies. This report outlines how we should address research studies, the importance of awareness, access to care and improved quality of life for individuals affected by epilepsy. Through our membership program we can move the epilepsy community forward and be the united voice for change.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org