To learn about our partners and colleagues in epilepsy research, visit the following links:
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention Epilepsy Program
- CURE (Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy):
CURE is currently accepting applications in these categories:
2014 CURE Taking Flight Award, 1-year award up to $100,000
2014 CURE Innovator Award, 1-year award up to $50,000
Deadline for Receipt of LOI - July 16, 2013.
Please refer to CURE's website for guides, online LOI submission form, and more information: http://www.cureepilepsy.org/research/apply.asp.
Please contact Julie Milder, PhD julie@CUREepilepsy.org or 312.255.1801 with any questions.
- Department of Defense: Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs
- Epilepsy Phenome Genome Project
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders & Stroke-Epilepsy Benchmarks
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders & Stroke-Homepage
- Resources In Epilepsy Research